Smiley Dental accepts dental insurance coverage from MassHealth. Dental services are available to you
at Smiley Dental if you are enrolled in the following MassHealth insurance plans: MassHealth Standard,
MassHealth CommonHealth, MassHealth Family Assistance, CarePlus, MassHealth Limited (for
emergency services only), and Children’s Medical Security Plan.
To determine whether you are eligible for MassHealth insurance, you must fill out an application for
eligibility. For further inquiry on completing and submitting this application so you can receive dental
care from Smiley Dental, please click this link: MassHealth Insurance Application Portal.
A few general eligibility requirements are:
- Financial state. You must be financially stable enough to qualify for the MassHealth insurance
Residency. You must be a resident of Massachusetts to receive MassHealth benefits.
- Citizenship or immigration Status. Your citizenship or immigration status must be verified in
order to receive MassHealth benefits.
There are different types of coverages based on your needs. MassHealth offers different coverages on
- If you are a parent living with your children under 19 years of age.
- If you are an adult caretaker relative living with children related to you by blood, marriage, or
adoption under 19 years of age.
- If you are a spouse or former spouse of the relative described directly above and you are the
primary caretaker of the children when neither parent is home.
- If you are younger than 19 years of age
- If you are a young adult 19 or 20 years of age
- If you are an adult 21 through 64 years of age
- If you are pregnant
- If you are disabled
- If you are HIV-Positive
- If you are a breast or cervical cancer patient
If you are above 65 years of age and do not meet any of the criteria stated above, click on this link:
Eligibility for people 65 years or older. This link will give you further information on your eligibility for